SEO for new website- Basic SEO Tips
With the rise in the advancements of internet marketing, various search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN and ASK have adopted new techniques and algorithms to evaluate the websites. It has become little more difficult to take these search engines for granted. Also, nowadays, SEO companies can not just offer more tags and keywords embedded into the website to get the higher ranks. If you are planning to launch a new website, things may be more challenging for you and you need to wait for 6-9 months to actually get the results even if proper and quality of SEO has been done on the website.
Top most important aspects of online marketing
Whenever you think of launching the website and getting customers and hence, revenue: you must consider the other factors as well. Just getting the website developed will not fetch potential customers onto the website. There is a need to advertise the products and services you are offering to the world and you must tell this to the people of benefits of using your products. There must be awareness among people about you and your services. Without the proper steps taken in order to market yourself, you will not get clients and hence revenue. There are below mentioned some of key points which must be considered for online marketing:
Top Ten marketing tips
These days many people are starting up their own venture and becoming the boss of their own. From house wives to retired senior citizens, all tend to set up a business of their own and utilize the quality time they have. This is, however, a tendency to earn more money and become the successful entrepreneur. Sometimes, the business does not do well in terms of generating revenues and it is forced to be shut down. We have some good and quality tips which can be used while running the business because it is very important to market or advertise the business in a right way. There are few marketing strategies put together to briefly understand how one must go about marketing the business and services it is offering to its customers:
How to improve conversion rate for your online business
- Conversion Rate: It is very important to understand what a conversion rate is, before going further to avoid any misconceptions. The conversion rate is a measure of the number of potential customers who actually visit the website and purchase your products. It is to ratio percentage of the customers who visit the website to the visitors who are converted in the customer by buying the products. However, there are many examples in which the visitors are huge in number; however, there is a lack of converting them into the sale on the website. In order to improve the conversion rate on the website, we can use following tactics and techniques:
- Update the website regularly: It is very important to update the information on the website in order to attract more customers. Proper details about the products with images and description must be provided and also never forget to mention the benefits of using the products. This will help customer decide if they want to buy the products from your website.
- Let your customer know: You need to inform them more piece of information such as when is the delivery date. This will help them get an idea when the product will reach them. Try to keep the user informed with emailing services etc.
- Be Honest in selling products online: If the product is out of stock and may be available in some days. Let the customers know about it. You must provide the information on the website rather than customers are adding products to the cart and they come to know about it at the time of checkout. Also, the shipping cost must not be hidden, try to provide a calculator which is useful for calculating price and shipping costs. This way, you will be able to win the customer’s confidence and they will recommend to your website and products to others.
- Accessibility: Try to make the site accessible. The accessibility can be restricted by the legal obligation. However, if you make your website inaccessible, this will affect the sales of the website.
- Keep the registration process simple: It is very important for a website to ask for limited and genuine queries rather than asking too many information on registration page, this may leave the customer frustrated and they may leave the website without making any purchase. The registration page must be user-friendly and must not ask for the information like salaries and income etc.
- Promotional offers: Try to make things friendlier by promoting your products with some kind of seasonal, festival sales. Ask what the customer likes to have if there has to be suggestions for offers. Give discounts from time to time such as if they buy the products from the website, shipping will be waived off etc. This will attract more potential customers on the website and who does not like to have products at the lower costs. They will prefer buy the products online if they have some lucrative offers.
- Trust Factor: It is highly recommended to add more and more trust factor on your website such as secure seal to win the trust of the customer. Most e-commerce website may have veri-sign on it. There are lots of other trust factors which may be incorporated on the website such as privacy policies, legality and the terms and condition.
- Payment methods: Many customers are very selective about making payments online. They have their own preferences. In order to overcome this, try to incorporate many payments options on the website such as by credit cards, Wire transfer, Bank account etc.
- Return Policy: Customers forget to read the return policy before opening and using the products. This information must be explicitly elaborated on the website so that there should not be any conflict later on. This also leaves a good impression on the customers and they return to but more products from your website.
- Reviews & Feedbacks: Always offer a platform on the website to discuss the experience and opinions about the products. You may offer a rating system such as scale from 1 to 5 to measure the product’s usability etc. This way, customers are able to share their ideas with each other.